Convert Outlook MSG to HTML Files 4.11Relief Software – Freeware – Windows
Key utility benefits:
- Converts Outlook messages from MSG to HTML, preserving the original folder structure.
- Saves all attachments to a separate folder, including hidden and inline attachments.
- Saves attached messages and other embedded Outlook items to individual MSG files.
- Stores recipient and sender information from MSG to HTML files.
- Converts MSG files to HTML safely, renaming or skipping existing files if necessary.
- The command line application enables batch message conversion from MSG to HTML files.
Support for the command line allows you to use the utility as a part of command files, scripts, and other scripts too. Command line app is handy for converting MSG messages to the HTML format by a schedule in Windows Task Scheduler, or to convert many files with complex folder structures on multiple computers at once. If you want to convert messages from Outlook instead of MSG files, use another tool we provide for exporting email messages from Outlook to HTML.
Convert Outlook MSG to HTML Files is a Freeware software in the category Communications developed by Relief Software.
The latest version of Convert Outlook MSG to HTML Files is 4.11, released on 01/11/2019. It was initially added to our database on 11/04/2017.
Convert Outlook MSG to HTML Files runs on the following operating systems: Windows.
Convert Outlook MSG to HTML Files has not been rated by our users yet.
Write a review for Convert Outlook MSG to HTML Files!
with UpdateStar freeware.